FOX NOW ON MOBILE
Get all the FOX you want with FOX NOW. Download the free FOX NOW app to your favorite tablet and phone to watch anytime, anywhere.
Watch Full Episodes
- Full Episodes of your favorite FOX series anytime, anywhere
- The latest current season episodes for all shows and full seasons for most shows (participating TV provider-subscription required), available the day after broadcast
- Cast to your TV with Chromecast**
Explore Your Favorite Shows
- Watch performances, behind-the-scenes content, cast interviews and more
- Vote for your favorite contestants on So You Think You Can Dance*
- Sign up to receive notifications for new episodes on air and in app
Enhanced Apple iOS Experience on iPhone® and iPad®
Watch more content than ever before! Stream full episodes of your favorite FOX shows LIVE or ON DEMAND. Catch primetime FOX shows like Empire, New Girl, The Mick, and more. Now also enjoy FX and FXX Originals and Movies, plus National Geographic shows with a TV provider login. You can even restart Live TV to watch from the beginning.
Looking for movies? Check out the rich catalog of blockbuster hits. Search and discover new collections grouped by Comedy, Drama, Reality, and Animation. A personalized For You section offers recommendations based on your viewing too.
To get the most out of FOX NOW, sign in with your participating TV provider account. No provider? Unlocked FOX shows include up to the latest 5 episodes of new shows; returning FOX shows unlock 8 days after airing. All programming on FX and National Geographic requires a participating TV provider account. For more info, visit http://ask.foxnow.com or tweet us @FOXNOW.
Also available on 4th Generation AppleTV®.
*See the complete list of participating TV providers and supported devices.
**Chromecast supported on iOS and Android devices only.
Apple TV, iPhone and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license.
Android and Chromecast are a trademarks of Google Inc.
Amazon, Kindle, Echo, Alexa, Dash, Fire and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.