Hell’s Kitchen Season 18 Fantasy League
1. Choose a Commissioner to keep track of points. You can have as many people join your league as you want.
2. Choose your team. Your first pick is the contestant you think will make Head Chef. If that contestant makes Head Chef, you’ll get extra points at the end. Every week, you’ll choose 3 contestants who will count toward your score that week.
3. Person with the highest total points at the end of the season is the winner.
Make your picks
- Head Chef *
*Think of your Head Chef as the frontrunner. You win extra points if this person wins the season. You can only choose the first week.
- Contestant 1 *
*The team members can be any contestants or Gordon Ramsay. The order of any players besides the Head Chef has no impact on your score.
- Contestant 2
- Contestant 3
Episode 4 Scoring
+ 10 Points
- Contestant’s team wins challenge
- Gordon Ramsay yells: “Get it together!”
+ 15 Points
- Gordon tells contestant to “F*** off.”
- Gordon tells contestant to “Get out!”
+ 20 Points
- Gordon Ramsay throws a piece of food
- Contestant switches teams
+ 25 Points
- Contestant fights with another contestant
- Contestant receives a perfect score in the challenge
- 10 Points
- Contestant’s team loses challenge.
- Contestant is reprimanded by their sous chef.
- Contestant cries.
- 15 Points
- Contestant’s team serves entrees late during Dinner Service
- Contestant makes a mistake in the kitchen
- A contestant talks negatively about another contestant to the camera.
- Contestant’s dish is raw or overcooked
- 20 Points
- Gordon Ramsay destroys contestant’s dish
- Gordon Ramsay yells at contestant team
- Contestant is nominated for elimination
- 25 Points
- Contestant receives lowest score possible in the challenge
- Contestant is eliminated from the competition.