Hell’s Kitchen Season 18 Fantasy League
1. Choose a Commissioner to keep track of points. You can have as many people join your league as you want.
2. Choose your team. Your first pick is the contestant you think will make Head Chef. If that contestant makes Head Chef, you’ll get extra points at the end. Every week, you’ll choose 3 contestants who will count toward your score that week.
3. Person with the highest total points at the end of the season is the winner.
Make your picks
- Head Chef *
*Think of your Head Chef as the frontrunner. You win extra points if this person wins the season. You can only choose the first week.
- Contestant 1 *
*The team members can be any contestants or Gordon Ramsay. The order of any players besides the Head Chef has no impact on your score.
- Contestant 2
- Contestant 3
Episode 14 Scoring:
+ 10 Points
- Contestant answers phone
- Contestant is complimented by diners
+ 15 Points
- Contestant gets complimented by Gordon
- Gordon tells contestant to “F*** off.”
- Contestant fights with another contestant
+ 20 Points
- Gordon Ramsay throws a piece of food
- Contestant correctly spots a sabotage
+ 25 Points
- Contestant wins challenge
- 10 Points
- Contestant loses challenge
- Contestant cries
- Gordon Ramsay yells: “Get it together!”
- 15 Points
- A contestant talks negatively about other contestant to the camera.
- Contestant makes a mistake in the kitchen
- Contestant’s dish is raw or overcooked
- 20 Points
- Gordon Ramsay yells at contestant
- Contestant fails to spot a sabotage
- Contestant is up for elimination
- 25 Points
- Contestant is eliminated from the competition.