- Turkey In The Orchard Burger
- Saucy Bad-ass Burger
- Ultimate Gourmet Burger
- Best D.A.M. Burger
- David M's Burger
- Char Siu Pork Burger
- Bacon Marmalade Burger
- Chickpea Quinoa Burger
- Lamb Burger
- Beef And Veal Burger
- Stuffed Brie Burger
- Sweet Plaintain Bacon Burger
- The Clown Burger
- Lamb And Veal Burger
- Pork And Chorizo Burger
- Tuscan-Californian Burger
- Wagyu Burger With Duck Egg
- Pork Belly Slider
- Rack of Lamb with Parsnip Puree
- Buttermilk Fried Chicken with Creamed Kale
- Hoisin Duck with Crispy Bamboo Rice
- Obama's Sashimi
- Filets Three Ways
- Corn Budino with Chocolate Sauce
- Pan-Roasted Pork Chops with Mushrooms
- California Roll
- Crispy Skin Rockfish
- Pan-Seared Rabbit Legs
- Chicken Tikka Masala Wrap
- Strawberry Shortcake
- Lemon Pancakes With Mixed Berries
- Thai Curry Trio
- Caramel-Ginger Apple Pie
- Poblano and Scallop Risotto
- Orecchiette with Tomato-Beef Sauce
- Dirty Lobster
- Pork Dumplings
- Achiote Buffalo
- Camarones Salteados
- Modern Loco Moco
- The Morning After Soup
- Crispy Fish Tacos
- Shipwreck Sea Stew
- Pan-Seared Soft Shell Crabs
- Homemade Chorizo and Potato Sopes
- Stuffed Grilled Eggplant
- Korean Braised Spicy Black Cod
- Cozze Ripiene
- Rustic Bolognese with Pappardelle
- Coconut Curry Lentil Soup
- Pistachio-crusted Pork Tenderloin
- Kumamoto Oyster and Steak Tataki
- Tandoori Cod en Papillote
- Pan-Seared Mahi Mahi with Mango Salsa
- Crispy Risotto Cake with Truffled Egg
Chickpea Quinoa Burger with Mango Cashew Creme
Every ingredient used adds health and vitality to your body and aids in disease prevention.
For the patty
- 1 cup chickpeas
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1/2 jalapeno, sliced
- 7 shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp curry powder
- Celtic sea salt
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice
For the Cashew Chipotle Mango Creme
- 2 cups cashews (soaked 4-6 hours or overnight)
- 1 small garlic clove
- One ripe mango (3/4 cup)
- 1/4 fresh jalapeno, diced
- 1/8 cup freshly squeezed organic lemon juice
- 1/2 Tbsp Celtic sea salt (or Hawaiian)
- 1 Tbsp chipotle powder
- 1 Tbsp sunflower oil or soy lecithin granules
- 3/4 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- Water for blending
- Romaine lettuce leaves
- Ripe avocado, sliced
- Fresh cilantro, chopped
To make the patty
Drain soaked chickpeas, fill pressure cooker with fresh water, covering beans by one inch.
Cook under high pressure 20-25 minutes, release pressure and allow to cool.
Rinse quinoa, using a sieve.
Place quinoa and fresh water in a heavy saucepan, bring to boil, lower to a simmer and cook for 17 minutes.
Remove from heat, allow to cool.
Heat large, heavy saute pan, add oil.
Saute onions, add salt and jalapeno, saute 3-4 more minutes.
Add mushrooms and saute until moisture is released, approx. 7 minutes.
Add curry powder, allow aroma to release.
Deglaze pan with lemon juice.
Combine cooked chickpeas and quinoa, onion mixture, salt, pepper and lemon juice to taste.
Pulse in food processor (using S blade) until mixed, but leaving some texture. Form into patties.
Heat a large skillet, add olive oil. Sear over medium heat until golden on both sides.
To make cashew creme
Combine all ingredients in a blender, adding a little water at a time to keep smooth.
Top patties with cashew creme, avocado, lettuce and chopped cilantro.
Serve on Ezekiel sprouted grain buns with a side a jicama slaw.