- Turkey In The Orchard Burger
- Saucy Bad-ass Burger
- Ultimate Gourmet Burger
- Best D.A.M. Burger
- David M's Burger
- Char Siu Pork Burger
- Bacon Marmalade Burger
- Chickpea Quinoa Burger
- Lamb Burger
- Beef And Veal Burger
- Stuffed Brie Burger
- Sweet Plaintain Bacon Burger
- The Clown Burger
- Lamb And Veal Burger
- Pork And Chorizo Burger
- Tuscan-Californian Burger
- Wagyu Burger With Duck Egg
- Pork Belly Slider
- Rack of Lamb with Parsnip Puree
- Buttermilk Fried Chicken with Creamed Kale
- Hoisin Duck with Crispy Bamboo Rice
- Obama's Sashimi
- Filets Three Ways
- Corn Budino with Chocolate Sauce
- Pan-Roasted Pork Chops with Mushrooms
- California Roll
- Crispy Skin Rockfish
- Pan-Seared Rabbit Legs
- Chicken Tikka Masala Wrap
- Strawberry Shortcake
- Lemon Pancakes With Mixed Berries
- Thai Curry Trio
- Caramel-Ginger Apple Pie
- Poblano and Scallop Risotto
- Orecchiette with Tomato-Beef Sauce
- Dirty Lobster
- Pork Dumplings
- Achiote Buffalo
- Camarones Salteados
- Modern Loco Moco
- The Morning After Soup
- Crispy Fish Tacos
- Shipwreck Sea Stew
- Pan-Seared Soft Shell Crabs
- Homemade Chorizo and Potato Sopes
- Stuffed Grilled Eggplant
- Korean Braised Spicy Black Cod
- Cozze Ripiene
- Rustic Bolognese with Pappardelle
- Coconut Curry Lentil Soup
- Pistachio-crusted Pork Tenderloin
- Kumamoto Oyster and Steak Tataki
- Tandoori Cod en Papillote
- Pan-Seared Mahi Mahi with Mango Salsa
- Crispy Risotto Cake with Truffled Egg
Becky's Saucy Bad-ass Burger
High quality meat, and nice fatty cuts, will make this burger extra delicious and juicy.
For the patties
- 40% ground chuck
- 30% ground prime beef
- 30% ground pork belly
- 1/2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 Tbsp mirin
- 1 clove garlic, smashed and finely grated
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 Tbsp toasted sesame seeds
For the bacon jam
- 1/2 lb bacon, cut into small cubes
- 1 shallot, minced
- 2/3 Tbsp brown sugar (plus more if necessary to get sufficient glaze)
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp cider vinegar
- Salt to taste
For the bleu cheese sauce
- Scant 1/4 cup creme fraiche
- 2/3 Tbsp plain Greek yogurt
- Scant 1/4 cup crumbled Point Reyes blue cheese (or other good blue cheese)
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Splash rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 Tbsp minced chives
- 1/2 tsp cracked black pepper
- 2 cloves roasted garlic*
For the toppings
- 1/2 Tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- Butter lettuce
- Taleggio cheese slices, room temperature
- 2 jalapenos or red fresno chiles, blistered over flame, skins discarded, cut into rings
- Toasted onion roll
To make patties
Combine all the meat and seasonings; mix thoroughly, but don't overmix, as it will get mealy and tough.
Form into patties, slightly larger than the circumference of your buns.
Make a thumbprint in the middle. This will help it to cook evenly, and not bulge up in the middle making an undesirable softball-esque burger patty.
To make blue cheese sauce
Combine all ingredients, and mix gently.
Let sit for at least an hour to let the flavors meld and develop.
To make bacon jam
Slowly cook bacon.
Add onion, caramelize for 30 minutes over low to medium low flame.
Sprinkle in sugar and syrup and continue to cook.
Deglaze with vinegar, then continue to cook and reduce. It will break down slightly. Stir often so it doesn't burn.
Season with salt if needed. Remove from heat, let cool.
Cook patties to medium rare.
Spread the bottom bun with blue cheese sauce.
Place burger on top, sprinkle with toatsted sesame seeds.
Place taleggio cheese on top, it should be ooey gooey, and beginning to melt onto hot patty.
Add butter lettuce on top.
On top bun, spread a generous layer of bacon jam, then press several charred pepper rings into the bacon jam, so it sticks in place.
Now swiftly, and deliberately, turn top bun over, and place on top of the butter lettuce to complete the assembly.
Now smoosh the top down just a tad, so it's all happily married together aaaaaaand DIG it. Hope you have a wide jaw.