- Turkey In The Orchard Burger
- Saucy Bad-ass Burger
- Ultimate Gourmet Burger
- Best D.A.M. Burger
- David M's Burger
- Char Siu Pork Burger
- Bacon Marmalade Burger
- Chickpea Quinoa Burger
- Lamb Burger
- Beef And Veal Burger
- Stuffed Brie Burger
- Sweet Plaintain Bacon Burger
- The Clown Burger
- Lamb And Veal Burger
- Pork And Chorizo Burger
- Tuscan-Californian Burger
- Wagyu Burger With Duck Egg
- Pork Belly Slider
- Rack of Lamb with Parsnip Puree
- Buttermilk Fried Chicken with Creamed Kale
- Hoisin Duck with Crispy Bamboo Rice
- Obama's Sashimi
- Filets Three Ways
- Corn Budino with Chocolate Sauce
- Pan-Roasted Pork Chops with Mushrooms
- California Roll
- Crispy Skin Rockfish
- Pan-Seared Rabbit Legs
- Chicken Tikka Masala Wrap
- Strawberry Shortcake
- Lemon Pancakes With Mixed Berries
- Thai Curry Trio
- Caramel-Ginger Apple Pie
- Poblano and Scallop Risotto
- Orecchiette with Tomato-Beef Sauce
- Dirty Lobster
- Pork Dumplings
- Achiote Buffalo
- Camarones Salteados
- Modern Loco Moco
- The Morning After Soup
- Crispy Fish Tacos
- Shipwreck Sea Stew
- Pan-Seared Soft Shell Crabs
- Homemade Chorizo and Potato Sopes
- Stuffed Grilled Eggplant
- Korean Braised Spicy Black Cod
- Cozze Ripiene
- Rustic Bolognese with Pappardelle
- Coconut Curry Lentil Soup
- Pistachio-crusted Pork Tenderloin
- Kumamoto Oyster and Steak Tataki
- Tandoori Cod en Papillote
- Pan-Seared Mahi Mahi with Mango Salsa
- Crispy Risotto Cake with Truffled Egg
Wagyu Burger With Duck Egg and Pickled Mushroom Ketchup
You've seen a burger topped with a fried egg before, but you've never seen one with a pickled duck egg cooked sous vide!
For the patty
- 1 lb Wagyu beef top sirloin, ground
- 1 lb Wagyu dry-aged strip steak, ground
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp coriander seed, toasted and ground
- 1 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
For the duck egg
- 1 duck egg
- 3 1/3 cups beet juice
- 12 ounces port wine
- 1 Tbsp flaky sea salt
For pickled mushroom ketchup
- 300ml red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 4 cups button mushrooms
- 2 1/2 tbsp salt
- 120ml red wine
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 1/4 tsp ground mace
- 2 cloves
- Corn flour
For the duck chips
- 1 potato
- 2 cups duck fat
- 1/2 ounce Point Reyes blue cheese, in chunks
- 1 ounce gruyere, grated
- 1/4 cup baby arugula
- Brioche baguette, halved and toasted
To make the Duck Egg
Cook duck egg in boiling water for 4 minutes. Transfer to ice water bath for 20 minutes.
Cook in sous vide water bath at 143 C for 30 minutes.
Cool again in water ice bath for 10 minutes.
Using back of spoon, gently crack egg all over (do not take shell off). Reserve.
Combine beet juice and red port wine and reduce to 3 cups.
Immerse egg in reduction and soak in fridge for 12 hours.
Drain and gently peel off egg shell.
Reheat egg in 143C water bath for 25 minutes prior to service. Season with pinch of flaky sea salt.
To make Pickled Mushroom Ketchup
Bring red wine vinegar and sugar to a boil. Pour over mushrooms. Leave in fridge overnight. Reserve.
To make mushroom juice, rough chop 3 cups of button mushrooms, add 2 1/2 Tbsp salt.
Hang up to dry in a cheese cloth overnight, allowing the juices to fall out into a container to capture mushroom
Boil red wine and red wine vinegar, add in reserve mushroom liquid.
Reduce by 2/3rds, thicken with corn flour.
Add pickled mushrooms from overnight mixture, stir to combine.
To make duck chips
Slice potatoes paper thin using a mandoline.
Soak in cold water, pat dry. Deep fry, drain on paper towels.
To make the burger
Grill patty 4 minutes, flip, cook another 2 minutes. Top with cheeses and remove from grill.
Grill baguette on each side to toast.
Top patty with pickled mushroom ketchup, arugula, duck chips, and "preserved" duck egg. Serve.