- Turkey In The Orchard Burger
- Saucy Bad-ass Burger
- Ultimate Gourmet Burger
- Best D.A.M. Burger
- David M's Burger
- Char Siu Pork Burger
- Bacon Marmalade Burger
- Chickpea Quinoa Burger
- Lamb Burger
- Beef And Veal Burger
- Stuffed Brie Burger
- Sweet Plaintain Bacon Burger
- The Clown Burger
- Lamb And Veal Burger
- Pork And Chorizo Burger
- Tuscan-Californian Burger
- Wagyu Burger With Duck Egg
- Pork Belly Slider
- Rack of Lamb with Parsnip Puree
- Buttermilk Fried Chicken with Creamed Kale
- Hoisin Duck with Crispy Bamboo Rice
- Obama's Sashimi
- Filets Three Ways
- Corn Budino with Chocolate Sauce
- Pan-Roasted Pork Chops with Mushrooms
- California Roll
- Crispy Skin Rockfish
- Pan-Seared Rabbit Legs
- Chicken Tikka Masala Wrap
- Strawberry Shortcake
- Lemon Pancakes With Mixed Berries
- Thai Curry Trio
- Caramel-Ginger Apple Pie
- Poblano and Scallop Risotto
- Orecchiette with Tomato-Beef Sauce
- Dirty Lobster
- Pork Dumplings
- Achiote Buffalo
- Camarones Salteados
- Modern Loco Moco
- The Morning After Soup
- Crispy Fish Tacos
- Shipwreck Sea Stew
- Pan-Seared Soft Shell Crabs
- Homemade Chorizo and Potato Sopes
- Stuffed Grilled Eggplant
- Korean Braised Spicy Black Cod
- Cozze Ripiene
- Rustic Bolognese with Pappardelle
- Coconut Curry Lentil Soup
- Pistachio-crusted Pork Tenderloin
- Kumamoto Oyster and Steak Tataki
- Tandoori Cod en Papillote
- Pan-Seared Mahi Mahi with Mango Salsa
- Crispy Risotto Cake with Truffled Egg
Stuffed Grilled Eggplant with Chorizo and Goat Cheese
Recipe Courtesy of Erryn Cobb
My signature dish originated from a messy night in the kitchen with too much wine! I was making pizzas and tacos, and some of the taco ingredients got mixed up with pizza ingredients, leading to a chorizo, goat cheese and chimichurri combination that tasted awesome.
- 1 pound chorizo, finely chopped
- 2 large eggplants
- 1/2 pound creamy goat cheese (not crumbles)
- 1 bunch flat leaf parsley
- 1 bunch basil
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup champagne vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 shallot, diced
- 2 hot peppers, diced
- 1 tablespoon red wine
- 3 Roma tomatoes, diced
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
To Make The Chimichurri
In a food processor, combine roughly chopped parsley and basil, garlic and salt.
Pulse the ingredients until they have broken down slightly, then slowly add vinegar and olive oil until mixed.
Preheat oven to 400°.
Saute chorizo in a hot pan with a little bit of olive oil.
Strain chorizo and reserve liquid.
Using a mandoline, slice the eggplant very thin.
Heat a grill pan and lightly brush with oil. Grill eggplant strips on both sides. Set aside.
Take a slice of eggplant and spread a thin layer of goat cheese and chorizo across it. Roll up the eggplant and put in the oven for about 3 minutes allowing cheese to melt.
Take the rendered fat that was left over from the chorizo and heat it up in the pan with shallot and hot peppers.
As the mixture heats, add red wine and season to taste.
Strain the sauce and toss with diced tomatoes.
Plate eggplant, then tomato sauce, drizzle chimichurri around plate.