- Turkey In The Orchard Burger
- Saucy Bad-ass Burger
- Ultimate Gourmet Burger
- Best D.A.M. Burger
- David M's Burger
- Char Siu Pork Burger
- Bacon Marmalade Burger
- Chickpea Quinoa Burger
- Lamb Burger
- Beef And Veal Burger
- Stuffed Brie Burger
- Sweet Plaintain Bacon Burger
- The Clown Burger
- Lamb And Veal Burger
- Pork And Chorizo Burger
- Tuscan-Californian Burger
- Wagyu Burger With Duck Egg
- Pork Belly Slider
- Rack of Lamb with Parsnip Puree
- Buttermilk Fried Chicken with Creamed Kale
- Hoisin Duck with Crispy Bamboo Rice
- Obama's Sashimi
- Filets Three Ways
- Corn Budino with Chocolate Sauce
- Pan-Roasted Pork Chops with Mushrooms
- California Roll
- Crispy Skin Rockfish
- Pan-Seared Rabbit Legs
- Chicken Tikka Masala Wrap
- Strawberry Shortcake
- Lemon Pancakes With Mixed Berries
- Thai Curry Trio
- Caramel-Ginger Apple Pie
- Poblano and Scallop Risotto
- Orecchiette with Tomato-Beef Sauce
- Dirty Lobster
- Pork Dumplings
- Achiote Buffalo
- Camarones Salteados
- Modern Loco Moco
- The Morning After Soup
- Crispy Fish Tacos
- Shipwreck Sea Stew
- Pan-Seared Soft Shell Crabs
- Homemade Chorizo and Potato Sopes
- Stuffed Grilled Eggplant
- Korean Braised Spicy Black Cod
- Cozze Ripiene
- Rustic Bolognese with Pappardelle
- Coconut Curry Lentil Soup
- Pistachio-crusted Pork Tenderloin
- Kumamoto Oyster and Steak Tataki
- Tandoori Cod en Papillote
- Pan-Seared Mahi Mahi with Mango Salsa
- Crispy Risotto Cake with Truffled Egg
Tandoori Cod en Papillote with Chai- and Saffron-infused Couscous
Recipe Courtesy of Suzy Singh
My tandoori Chilean sea bass is the perfect combination of classic French technique, Punjabi flavor, and integrity in the product. I love making spice blends from scratch, and this Garam Masala recipe has been in our family for over a century!
- 2 cups Tazo chai
- pinch of saffron
- 1 1/2 cups couscous
- 2 tomatoes
- garam masala
- 1 sheet parchment paper
- 1 leek
- 1 shallot
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon tandoori masala rub
- 2 cod fillets
- salt and pepper
Infuse of Tazo chai with saffron until it comes to a soft boil.
Pour over 1 1/2 cups of couscous, cover for 15 minutes.
Cross hatch the top of 2 tomatoes, rub with garam
masala, salt, pepper.
Place in oven for 30 minutes at 350°F.
Fold parchment paper in half, cut into a half heart.
Melt butter, brush onto the bottom inside of the parchment paper.
Finely dice leek and shallot, and dust with turmeric.
Cut supremes of lemon.
Make a bed of lemon, leek and shallot on top of melted butter on the inside of the parchment paper.
Rub cod with tandoori and salt, place on bed of leek, shallot, lemon. Place 1 tablespoon of button on top.
Fold parchment paper over the top, brush butter on top of paper.
Place in 350°F oven for 15 minutes.