- Turkey In The Orchard Burger
- Saucy Bad-ass Burger
- Ultimate Gourmet Burger
- Best D.A.M. Burger
- David M's Burger
- Char Siu Pork Burger
- Bacon Marmalade Burger
- Chickpea Quinoa Burger
- Lamb Burger
- Beef And Veal Burger
- Stuffed Brie Burger
- Sweet Plaintain Bacon Burger
- The Clown Burger
- Lamb And Veal Burger
- Pork And Chorizo Burger
- Tuscan-Californian Burger
- Wagyu Burger With Duck Egg
- Pork Belly Slider
- Rack of Lamb with Parsnip Puree
- Buttermilk Fried Chicken with Creamed Kale
- Hoisin Duck with Crispy Bamboo Rice
- Obama's Sashimi
- Filets Three Ways
- Corn Budino with Chocolate Sauce
- Pan-Roasted Pork Chops with Mushrooms
- California Roll
- Crispy Skin Rockfish
- Pan-Seared Rabbit Legs
- Chicken Tikka Masala Wrap
- Strawberry Shortcake
- Lemon Pancakes With Mixed Berries
- Thai Curry Trio
- Caramel-Ginger Apple Pie
- Poblano and Scallop Risotto
- Orecchiette with Tomato-Beef Sauce
- Dirty Lobster
- Pork Dumplings
- Achiote Buffalo
- Camarones Salteados
- Modern Loco Moco
- The Morning After Soup
- Crispy Fish Tacos
- Shipwreck Sea Stew
- Pan-Seared Soft Shell Crabs
- Homemade Chorizo and Potato Sopes
- Stuffed Grilled Eggplant
- Korean Braised Spicy Black Cod
- Cozze Ripiene
- Rustic Bolognese with Pappardelle
- Coconut Curry Lentil Soup
- Pistachio-crusted Pork Tenderloin
- Kumamoto Oyster and Steak Tataki
- Tandoori Cod en Papillote
- Pan-Seared Mahi Mahi with Mango Salsa
- Crispy Risotto Cake with Truffled Egg
Pistachio-crusted Pork Tenderloin with Mushroom Sherry Cream Sauce
Recipe Courtesy of Mark Raffaeli
I've had a passion for cooking since I was five years old. I grew up watching my mother and sister cook in the kitchen, and I always wanted to be there helping and learning. As I get older, I've learned to create my own style of cooking, my own different flair, my own creativeness of what I prepare.
I think a lot of me being here has a lot to do with my late brother, who passed away a couple of years ago. I think he would be ecstatic right now if he could see me. I know he is here with me right now.
- 2 pound pork tenderloin
- 2 cups dry-roasted pistachios
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 large eggs
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 cup sweet sherry
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup baby portabello mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- vegetable oil
- olive oil
•Place pistachios in a food processor until finely ground. Combine in a bowl with Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs.
In a separate bowl, whisk eggs with 2 tablespoons of water.
Cut pork tenderloin into 2-inch medallions, slightly pounding to flatten and tenderize meat.
Dip the pork medallions into egg mixture, then into pistachio crumbs until fully coated.
In a skillet on medium heat, add vegetable oil and cook crusted medallions until golden brown on both sides. Finish in a 375°F oven for 12 minutes.
In a hot skillet with olive oil, saute shiitake and portabella mushrooms until liquid begins to release. Add garlic and parsley and saute until mushrooms are cooked down and the majority of the moisture is gone.
Once mushrooms have cooked down, add sherry and bring to a boil. Then add heavy cream and cook on high heat for about 5 minutes.
Remove pork tenderloin from oven and plate topped with sauce.