FOX.com Closed Captioning
Closed Captioning enabled programming on Fox.com will usually be denoted with a "CC" in the Fox.com programming schedule.
To report an issue or concern regarding Closed Captioning on Fox.com, please submit a ticket to closed captioning for Fox or submit a written complaint to:
To report an issue or concern regarding closed captioning, please submit a written complaint to:
FOX, VP Affiliate Engineering
10201 West Pico Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90035
- Name of the Program and Network;
- Type of issue (e.g., garbling, captions cut off at certain times or on certain days, captions missing on certain episode of the programming);
- FOX Website, application or cable, satellite or OTT provider where you viewed the programming;
- Approximate time and date that the issue occurred; and
- Your name and contact information including zip code, mailing address, email and phone number.