Bob's Burgers presents... #BURGERWEEK!
Bob's Burgers presents... #BURGERWEEK!
Remember to use hashtags #BOBSBURGERS AND #BURGERWEEK all week long.
Series returns September 25th on FOX!
2. SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS: You must be 18 years of age or older to make a Submission. By making a Submission, you represent and warrant you are the creator of the Burger Name, the Burger Name is original to you, the Burger Name is not based on any other works, you have the authority to grant the permission and rights granted herein, no other permission is required to grant such rights, and use of the Burger Name by or on behalf of FOX will not violate the rights of any person or entity. FOX is not responsible for any unauthorized third party use of any Submission. Submissions will not be acknowledged and will not be received or held "in confidence" and a Submission does not create a confidential relationship or obligation of secrecy between you and FOX and/or any of its affiliates. Furthermore, by sharing the Submission, you agree to post the Submission to promote this Campaign only and not for any commercial purposes. Any Submission that complies with these Campaign Terms may be used by FOX for entertainment purposes only. Individuals will not receive any compensation for making a Submission and/or for such Submission being selected, posted and/or utilized by FOX in any manner.
3. GENERAL CONTENT RESTRICTIONS: Your Submission must NOT contain material which is sexually explicit or suggestive, obscene, pornographic, violent (e.g., relating to murder, the sales of weapons, cruelty, abuse, etc.), discriminatory (based on race, ethnicity, sex, religion, national origin, physical disability, sexual orientation or age), illegal (e.g. underage drinking, substance abuse, computer hacking, etc.), offensive, threatening, profane, or harassing, or promotes the use of illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons or any other activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous. Except for any materials provided to you by Fox in connection with the Campaign (“Fox Content”), your Submission must NOT visually include any copyrighted content (or content subject to any other intellectual property rights of any person or entity other than you) including but not limited to any existing music, films, books, television programming, logos, etc., or identifying descriptions of any media property. Your Submission must NOT contain any derogatory references to the artist and/or any person, FOX and/or any third party.
4. LIABILITY: FOX, Twenty-First Century Fox, Inc., Fox Television Group, Fox Entertainment Group, Inc., Fox Networks Group, Inc., Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation, and/or Facebook, Instagram, Twitter (collectively, the “Released Parties”) shall not be responsible for (A) any incorrect or inaccurate Submission whether caused by Internet users and/or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the creation of the Submission and/or the promotion, or by any technical or human error or any other intentional, casual, or inadvertent misconduct, which may occur in the processing of the Submission or (B) any cancellation and/or postponement of the Campaign due to delays/interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism. The Released Parties shall not be responsible or liable for, and are hereby released from, any and all costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, death and bodily injury, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Campaign. You agree to release the Released Parties and all entities involved in the production, sponsorship and/or promotion of the Campaign or FOX’s programming, or any part thereof, and each of their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, units and sponsors, divisions and advertising and promotional agencies and all entities involved in the production, sponsorship and/or promotion of the Campaign, or any part thereof, including, without limitation, the producers and sponsors of FOX’s programs; each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees; and each of these companies and individuals' respective successors, representatives and assigns from any and all actions, claims, injury, loss or damage arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Campaign.
FOX reserves the right to cancel or modify the Campaign if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond its reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Campaign. The use of any device to automate the Submission process is prohibited.
5. CONSENT TO USE SUBMISSION; NAME: Except where prohibited by law, submission of your Submission for the Campaign is your irrevocable consent to the copy, reproduction, editing, exhibition and other use by FOX or its designee of your Submission, name and likeness on the web, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and in any and all media, now known or hereafter devised in connection with the applicable series and/or any FOX program throughout the world in perpetuity without additional consideration, consent or review. FOX shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to edit, composite, morph, scan, duplicate, or alter the Submission for any purpose which FOX deems necessary or desirable, and each participant irrevocably waives any and all so-called moral rights they may have therein. Upon request of FOX, participant will provide any signed consent or release memorializing the above. By submitting a Submission, participants understand and acknowledge that the Submission and any other communications participant transmits in any manner and for any reason will not be treated as confidential or proprietary. Each participant understands and acknowledges that FOX has wide access to ideas, stories, designs, and other literary materials, and that new ideas are constantly being submitted to it or being developed by its own employees. Each participant also acknowledges that many ideas may be competitive with, similar or identical to the Submission and/or each other in theme, idea, plot, format or other respects. Each Participant acknowledges and agrees that such entrant will not be entitled to any compensation as a result of FOX’s (or its designee’s) use of any such similar or identical material. Each participant acknowledges and agrees that FOX does not now and shall not have in the future any duty or liability, direct or indirect, vicarious, contributory, or otherwise, with respect to the infringement or protection of the copyright in and to the Submission. FOX shall have no obligation (express or implied) to use any Submission.
6. SELECTION PROCESS: FOX reserves the right to determine in its sole discretion which Submission(s) have satisfied the requirements stated in these Campaign Terms. FOX has no obligation to post, exhibit or utilize any Submission even if such Submission(s) have satisfied the requirements stated in these Campaign Terms.
7. CHOICE OF LAW: This Campaign is governed by the laws of the United States and the State of California applicable to contracts made and performed in the State of California, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of making a Submission in the Campaign, you agree that: (1) any claim, dispute, or controversy (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) that you may have against FOX arising out of, relating to, or connected in any way with the Campaign and/or the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, will be resolved exclusively by final and binding arbitration administered by JAMS and conducted before a sole arbitrator in accordance with the rules of JAMS; (2) this arbitration agreement is made pursuant to a transaction involving interstate commerce, and shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”), 9 U.S.C. §§ 1-16; (3) the arbitration shall be held in Los Angeles, California; (4) the arbitrator’s decision shall be controlled by the terms and conditions of these Campaign Terms and any of the other agreements referenced herein that you may have entered into in connection with the Campaign; (5) the arbitrator shall apply California law consistent with the FAA and applicable statutes of limitations, and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law; (6) there shall be no authority for any claims to be arbitrated on a class or representative basis, arbitration can decide only your and/or FOX’s individual claims; the arbitrator may not consolidate or join the claims of other persons or parties who may be similarly situated; (7) the arbitrator shall not have the power to award punitive damages against you or FOX; (8) in the event that the administrative fees and deposits that must be paid to initiate arbitration against FOX exceed $125 USD, and you are unable (or not required under the rules of JAMS) to pay any fees and deposits that exceed this amount, FOX agrees to pay them and/or forward them on your behalf, subject to ultimate allocation by the arbitrator. In addition, if you are able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, FOX will pay as much your filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive; and (9) with the exception of subpart (6) above, if any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, or otherwise conflicts with the rules of JAMS, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, subpart (6) is found to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, then the entirety of this Arbitration Provision shall be null and void, and neither you nor FOX shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute. For more information on JAMS and/or the rules of JAMS, visit their website at www.jamsadr.com. FOX's total cumulative liability in connection with the Campaign, whether in contract or tort or any other legal theory, shall not exceed the value of making a Submission.
In the event any provision of these Campaign Terms is deemed unenforceable, these Campaign Terms will continue in full force and effect without such provision. These Campaign Terms are intended to be the complete, final and exclusive statement of the terms of the agreement between any individual making a Submission and the FOX relating to the subject matter hereof.
9. MISCELLANEOUS: Void where prohibited. THIS CAMPAIGN IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter.
FOX may stop, cancel, terminate, and/or suspend the Campaign at any time without prior notice, in FOX’s sole discretion.
© 2016 Fox Broadcasting Company. All Rights Reserved.